- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- AUDIO USED
- LIGHTING USED
- VIDEO USED
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
- -Audio Clearance
- -Lighting Clearance
- -Video Clearance
- MAKE AN OFFER
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL5757 products
- AUDIO USED1515 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED1919 products
- AUDIO4444 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS9090 products
- -Audio Clearance7070 products
- Audio Accessories44 products
- Consoles, Mixers and Accessories11 product
- Microphones, Stands and accessories2424 products
- Processing, Control, and Accessories22 products
- Racks, Cases and Accessories33 products
- Speakers and Accessories1111 products
- Wire, Cable, and Connectors22 products
- Wireless Systems1010 products
- Wireless Accessories44 products
- -Lighting Clearance11 product
- -Video Clearance1818 products
- Projection Screens11 product
- Projectors, lenses and accessories cl55 products
- Video switchers, scalers, convertors and accessories cl55 products
- -Audio Clearance7070 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- MAKE AN OFFER77 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO66 products
Category: -Microphones and Stands
Showing 1–12 of 16 results
AKG Microphone Table Shock Mount: 85.00 – 1. availableRead more
[wpforms id="87" title="true"]
The H600 shock mount is designed for permanent installation of E and ES version gooseneck modules from the Discreet Acoustics Modular series.
This mount provides maximum attenuation of structure-borne noise (20 dB). Each mount consists of a durable low profile plastic shell with a flexible inner rubber boot, and, for added security, features a locking clutch that prevents easy removal of the gooseneck module. Included with the H600 is the A608 insert. The A608 grips the narrow section of the gooseneck and allows for custom height adjustments. The H600 requires a 2.1 inch (53 mm) mounting hole.
• Isolation from physical vibration
• Custom height adjustment
• Rugged design
Audio-Technica AT8151: 16.00 – 2. available Foam Windscreens for AT898 & AT899 Lavalier Microphones – 3 Pack AT8151[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Read more
Audio-Technica AT8151 Foam Windscreens for AT898 & AT899 Lavalier Microphones – 3 Pack AT8151
The Audio-Technica AT8151 is a 3-pack of Black foam windscreens for the AT898 and AT899 lavalier microphones. They fit M29 and M30 Audio-Technica case style(s). They are also available in Beige.
Audix MicroPod6: 395.00 – 1. available Micro-Gooseneck M1250B Cardioid Mic with 6″ GooseneckRead more[wpforms id="87" title="true"]
- Type Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Supercardioid
- Frequency Response 50Hz – 19kHz
- Impedance 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 9 mV/Pa (C) / 8 mV/Pa (HC) / 62 mV/Pa (S)
- Pulpit, podium
- Conference room
- Board meetings
Clock Audio Microphone gooseneck C33E: 195.00 – 1. available[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Read more
Fully flexible / Semi-Rigid Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone. Terminated with 3 Pin Male XLR.
- Response optimised for consistent sound quality / Immune to RF artefacts 800-1200MHz.
- Unobtrusive slimline design.
- Superior grade components.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Fully flexible gooseneck shaft / Semi-Rigid Gooseneck shaft.
- Included is a Phantom Power Adaptor.
- The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G)
- Finish: Satin Black or White.
Crown CM31: 195.00 – 2. available Miniature Super-Cardioid Hanging Condenser Microphone (White)[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Read more
The Crown CM-31 is a miniature super-cardioid hanging microphone designed for overhead capturing of choirs, orchestra, stage productions, conferences, lectures and more. The super-cardioid polar pattern is most effective at minimizing noise and ambient signal at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule, thereby reducing feedback and noise caused by monitor speakers, instruments etc.
The CM-31 provides a smooth, wide frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz which accurately reproduces audio signal from vocals and instruments. A low-cut filter switch eliminates noise and rumble registered at low frequency ranges. The CM-31 includes a removable hanger and a 30 foot (9.15m) XLR terminated cable.
K&M 230/4: 75.00 – 2. available Pro gooseneck desk or stand mount with XLRRead more[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Key Features
- Measures 16″ (40.64cm) Long
- XLR Connector Bushing at Base
- XLR Plug at Top
- Features 5/8″ Female and Male Threads
- Black Finish
K&M 234: 95.00 – 2.available Table Stand tilting[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Read more
K&M Stands’ 234 has a black rectangular cast-iron base with tilt angle adjustment, 2-piece adjustable extension tubing with non-marring height-adjustment mechanism. Ideal for drums and studios. Available in your choice of black or chrome tubing.
K&M 259: 95.00 – 2. available Black low profile microphone stand[wpforms id="87" title="true"]Read more
- Two piece telescopic boom arm
- T-bar locking screw boom arm clamping
- Clutch height adjustment
- Socket with foldable leg
- Steel build with black finish
- Two piece folding rod combination folding design
- Die-cast base
- 3/8” treaded connector
- 470-775mm boomarm length
- 425-645mm stand height
- Weight: 2.06kg
Radial Engineering IceCube: 55.00 – 2. available IC-1 Balanced Line Isolator and Hum EliminatorRead more[wpforms id="87" title="true"]
Designed to eliminate hum and buzz cause by ground loops, the IceCube IC-1 Balanced Line Isolator and Hum Eliminator from Radial Engineering can be inserted directly into your signal path via its glass-filled nylon XLR connectors. Its proprietary Eclipse transformer isolates the input from the output and blocks stray DC currents, providing a linear response from 20 Hz to 18 kHz. It can handle up to +10 dB at 20 Hz with less than 0.01% distortion.
The IceCube is made of solid 16-gauge steel and features a powder-coat finish. The steel provides electromagnetic shielding from nearby cables, motors, and power supplies.Eliminates hum & buzz caused by ground loopsLinear response from 20 Hz to 18 kHzAble to handle pro output levels without chokingPlug & play easy to use with XLR in & out
Sennheiser 076612: 18.00 – 12. available Short Black Inlet Cap for MZC, MKE2, HS2
Sennheiser 18.00 – 12. available 572232 Short Beige Inlet Cap for MZC, MKE2, HS2
Sennheiser 572231: 18.00 – 12. available Long Black Inlet Cap for MZC, MKE2, HS2