- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
JBL’s MTC-300BB12 Three-Cubic-Foot Backbox features extra-thick 16-gauge metal construction and a thick resonance-eliminating lining that also provides extra bass response. Made for the Control 300 Series 12″ Drivers, this backbox has a dual-mounting system for baffle and knockouts on all four sides.
This back box has a five-year warranty from JBL Professional.
6 in stock
3 Cubic Ft. Backbox for Control 300 Series 12 in. Drivers
- Extra-thick 16 gauge metal construction.
- Lined with 12 mm (½ inch) thick MDF to eliminate resonances and to provide extra bass response.
- Knockouts on top and all four sides.
- Dual mounting system for baffle.
- Mounting platform for an optional high-power 70V/100V transformer.
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5 Inch Ceiling Speaker$70.00Read more
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Use instead of standard 8″ driver. Fits standard backcans for 8″ speakers
- Comes complete with transducer, network and transformer
- Advanced crossover network provides natural sound and even coverage throughout listening area
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed speaker lines
- Coaxial woofer with long-life butyl rubber surround and titanium coated tweeter
*This price is limited to stock on hand
JBL Control HST
Wide-Coverage Speaker with 5-1/4″ LF, Dual Tweeters and HST Technology™
The dual tweeters feature aluminum diaphragms with a CMMD treat, polyurethane surround, a neodymium magnet, and fluid-cooling for high output, low distortion and humidity resistance.
WALL FACING WOOFER
The well-damped woofer incorporates a CMMD ceramic metal matrix diaphragm for a very high stiffness-to-weight ratio, high output, resistance to humidity and long-term durability.
Engineered noise cancelling allows Control HST to provide a flatter resulting frequency response along with a more consistent sound character throughout the room.