- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
EAW CIS400 flush-mount loudspeaker
The CIS400 is supplied fully assembled, complete with a sealed zinc-coated steel backcan and cam-style installation clamps. The metal enclosure includes a recessed Euroblock input connector with detachable mating plug, concealed behind a hinged metal cover plate. A welded tab is provided for seismic restraint. Two steel T-Bar support channels are provided to facilitate installation to a standard tile ceiling. Also supplied is a steel split C-ring, which serves to disperse the clamping pressure of the mounting cams.
- 6.5 inch cast steel basket, high-efficiency carbon fiber woofer
- 110º x 110º constant directivity horn with Ferrofluid® cooled, 1″ Neodymium dome tweeter
- Built-in LICC low-inductance passive crossover with high frequency dynamic protection
- Lightweight, UV/weather resistant, high density polystyrene
- Integrated mounting system and hardware included UL/cUL/CE listed
2 in stock
CEILING-MOUNTED, TWO-WAY LOUDSPEAKER
The CIS400 is a complete two-way bass-reflex flush-mount loudspeaker assembly designed for fixed installations into typical ceiling plenum spaces. Employing a unique HF waveguide design based on leading brand studio monitors, the CIS400 delivers superior dispersion and pattern control over conventional coaxial designs. The waveguide integrates the HF driver with a 6.5″ LF driver optimized for smooth frequency response and seamless transition through the crossover point. The result is extraordinary acoustic performance not generally associated with a commercial ceiling speaker in this price range.
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5 Inch Ceiling Speaker$70.00Read more
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Use instead of standard 8″ driver. Fits standard backcans for 8″ speakers
- Comes complete with transducer, network and transformer
- Advanced crossover network provides natural sound and even coverage throughout listening area
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed speaker lines
- Coaxial woofer with long-life butyl rubber surround and titanium coated tweeter
*This price is limited to stock on hand
Atlas IED SD72 Ceiling Speaker$14.00Add to cart
8″ Dual Cone In-Ceiling Speaker with 25V/70V 5-Watt Transformer
Model SD72 is a dual cone, 25 watt 8″ (205mm) speaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The speaker is also equipped with a full 1″ diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation.
Model SD72 operates within a frequency response range of 45Hz – 19kHz (nominal) with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105°. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
The unit mounts a wide variety of AtlasIED round and square baffles and enclosures (not included) to meet functional and aesthetic application requirements.
- 5 Watt-Dual Voltage Transformer
- Individually Packaged for Stocking & Ordering Convenience
- Quality 10oz Dual Cone Speaker Provides Familiar Response & Performance
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
*This price is limited to stock on hand.
Tax excluded Delivery time will be assessed once a shipping method is quoted and payment in full is verified.
Amplifier TOA P-924MKII
1. Output power: 240 watts RMS
2. Wide frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz ±1dB
3. Low distortion and noise level
4. Excellent output regulation
5. Built-in protection circuitry when heat sink temperature
6. Separate output terminals for 4 and 8 ohms, 25 and
70 volts constant voltage speaker distribution systems
7. Full range of plug-in modules
8. Input level switch (1,000mV / 100mV)
9. Mountable in three EIA standard rack units with optional
rack mounting bracket