- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
EV C8.2HC Ceiling Speaker
8″ enhanced pattern‑control 2‑way coaxial ceiling loudspeaker
- Maximum fidelity and intelligibility for high ceilings
- Ported enclosure for extended bass response
- Waveguide-coupled 1-inch titanium-coated tweeter
- Full-bandwidth overload protection
- Integrated transformer for 70 V, 100 V, or 8 Ω use
- Front-panel mode/wattage selector
- Safe, easy installation with included tile bridge and mounting ring
- White semi-gloss perforated grille
- Complete package, requires no additional accessories
1 in stock
Electro-Voice EVID C8.2HC Overview
Sold as a pair, the white Electro-Voice EVID C8.2HC is a passive 8″ coaxial installation speaker designed to deliver reliable full-range voice and music reproduction in environments with high ceilings. Dual integrated waveguides contribute to the speaker’s 75° coverage pattern. When driven by your 70V, 100V, or 8-Ohm power amplifier (available separately), this two-way speaker provides a continuous power capacity of 75W. Equipped with an 8″ polypropylene woofer and a 1″ titanium-coated tweeter in a ported enclosure, the EVID C8.2HC yields a frequency range of 50 Hz to 20 kHz.
An internal 2.6 kHz network ensures bandwidth distribution to the speaker components while protecting against damage from overloading. The integrated multi-tap transformer accommodates a range of taps, selectable via a convenient switch on the ABS baffle. The removable Euroblock connector, tile bridge, backing plate support, cutout template, and paint shield simplify installation.
Atlas IED SD72 Ceiling Speaker$14.00Add to cart
8″ Dual Cone In-Ceiling Speaker with 25V/70V 5-Watt Transformer
Model SD72 is a dual cone, 25 watt 8″ (205mm) speaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The speaker is also equipped with a full 1″ diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation.
Model SD72 operates within a frequency response range of 45Hz – 19kHz (nominal) with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105°. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
The unit mounts a wide variety of AtlasIED round and square baffles and enclosures (not included) to meet functional and aesthetic application requirements.
- 5 Watt-Dual Voltage Transformer
- Individually Packaged for Stocking & Ordering Convenience
- Quality 10oz Dual Cone Speaker Provides Familiar Response & Performance
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
*This price is limited to stock on hand.
Tax excluded Delivery time will be assessed once a shipping method is quoted and payment in full is verified.
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5 Inch Ceiling Speaker$70.00Read more
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Use instead of standard 8″ driver. Fits standard backcans for 8″ speakers
- Comes complete with transducer, network and transformer
- Advanced crossover network provides natural sound and even coverage throughout listening area
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed speaker lines
- Coaxial woofer with long-life butyl rubber surround and titanium coated tweeter
*This price is limited to stock on hand