- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
JBL Control 25-1 White ea
Contol 25 w1 white
• 5-¼” woofer with woven fiberglass cone
• 3/4” PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 30 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer.
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 60 Hz – 20 kHz.
2 in stock
Compact Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker
The Control® 25-1 is a two-way 5” speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. This makes Control 25-1 an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is required.
Tannoy IW6 TDC 6
$385.00Add to cart
Tannoy IW6 TDC 6 in Dual Concentric In Wall Speaker product 8000 3760
The drivers and passive frequency dividing network are mounted in an injection moulded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV/weather resistant UL94V-0 ABS material.
The class leading performance is further enhanced by the inclusion of six self aligning, spring loaded clamps; allowing for quick install but also for simple removal or reorientation of the loudspeaker. The rigidity of the clamps and baffle combination crucially provides the acoustically optimum bond to the wall surface without risk of distortion to the baffle itself. Complementing any style of decor, the perforated metal grille and discreet moulded baffle can be painted to blend seamlessly with any environment.
Gold plated spring loaded terminals are provided for ease of installation and a steel back can is available as an optional installation accessory.
Amplifier TOA P-924MKII
1. Output power: 240 watts RMS
2. Wide frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz ±1dB
3. Low distortion and noise level
4. Excellent output regulation
5. Built-in protection circuitry when heat sink temperature
6. Separate output terminals for 4 and 8 ohms, 25 and
70 volts constant voltage speaker distribution systems
7. Full range of plug-in modules
8. Input level switch (1,000mV / 100mV)
9. Mountable in three EIA standard rack units with optional
rack mounting bracket