- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
Tannoy IW6 TDC 6
Tannoy IW6 TDC 6 in Dual Concentric In Wall Speaker product 8000 3760
The drivers and passive frequency dividing network are mounted in an injection moulded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV/weather resistant UL94V-0 ABS material.
The class leading performance is further enhanced by the inclusion of six self aligning, spring loaded clamps; allowing for quick install but also for simple removal or reorientation of the loudspeaker. The rigidity of the clamps and baffle combination crucially provides the acoustically optimum bond to the wall surface without risk of distortion to the baffle itself. Complementing any style of decor, the perforated metal grille and discreet moulded baffle can be painted to blend seamlessly with any environment.
Gold plated spring loaded terminals are provided for ease of installation and a steel back can is available as an optional installation accessory.
3 in stock
The IW6 TDC is a full bandwidth in wall speaker system, using a 165mm (6.50″) Tannoy Dual Concentric point source, constant directivity drive unit with an additional 25mm (1.00″) Tannoy SuperTweeter. Designed primarily for installation into standard stud partition wall systems, it may also be used in cavity wall installations constructed with standard thickness drywall as well as a wide range of other wall construction types with a surface thicknes sof up to 25mm (1.00). < High power handling and 91dB efficiency ensure this compact unit is ideally suited to applications requiring the combination of premium sonic quality for music and speech reinforcement and exceptional reliability and intelligibility.
Amplifier TOA P-924MKII
1. Output power: 240 watts RMS
2. Wide frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz ±1dB
3. Low distortion and noise level
4. Excellent output regulation
5. Built-in protection circuitry when heat sink temperature
6. Separate output terminals for 4 and 8 ohms, 25 and
70 volts constant voltage speaker distribution systems
7. Full range of plug-in modules
8. Input level switch (1,000mV / 100mV)
9. Mountable in three EIA standard rack units with optional
rack mounting bracket
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5 Inch Ceiling Speaker$70.00Read more
JBL Control 26-DT 6.5″ Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Use instead of standard 8″ driver. Fits standard backcans for 8″ speakers
- Comes complete with transducer, network and transformer
- Advanced crossover network provides natural sound and even coverage throughout listening area
- 60 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V distributed speaker lines
- Coaxial woofer with long-life butyl rubber surround and titanium coated tweeter
*This price is limited to stock on hand
Atlas IED SD72 Ceiling Speaker$14.00Add to cart
8″ Dual Cone In-Ceiling Speaker with 25V/70V 5-Watt Transformer
Model SD72 is a dual cone, 25 watt 8″ (205mm) speaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The speaker is also equipped with a full 1″ diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation.
Model SD72 operates within a frequency response range of 45Hz – 19kHz (nominal) with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105°. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
The unit mounts a wide variety of AtlasIED round and square baffles and enclosures (not included) to meet functional and aesthetic application requirements.
- 5 Watt-Dual Voltage Transformer
- Individually Packaged for Stocking & Ordering Convenience
- Quality 10oz Dual Cone Speaker Provides Familiar Response & Performance
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480
*This price is limited to stock on hand.
Tax excluded Delivery time will be assessed once a shipping method is quoted and payment in full is verified.