- USED EQUIPMENT ALL
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
filter by categories
- USED EQUIPMENT ALL4848 products
- AUDIO USED1818 products
- LIGHTING USED1919 products
- VIDEO USED88 products
- AUDIO6666 products
- CLEARANCE ITEMS112112 products
- LIGHTING33 products
- STAGING11 product
- -Staging Platforms New11 product
- VIDEO1515 products
Clock Audio Microphone gooseneck C33E
Fully flexible / Semi-Rigid Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone. Terminated with 3 Pin Male XLR.
- Response optimised for consistent sound quality / Immune to RF artefacts 800-1200MHz.
- Unobtrusive slimline design.
- Superior grade components.
- Engineered in high quality brass.
- Fully flexible gooseneck shaft / Semi-Rigid Gooseneck shaft.
- Included is a Phantom Power Adaptor.
- The Phantom Power Adaptor includes filters which will eliminate all cellular frequencies (GSM/2G, 3G, 4G & 5G)
- Finish: Satin Black or White.
Astatic 119LB Podium Microphone
$159.00Add to cartKey Features
- Includes 19″ Gooseneck and Flange Mount
- Gentle High Frequency Rise
- Low Frequency Noise Filter
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 5.5′ (1.7 m) Two-Conductor Cable
The Astatic 119LB Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone is designed to accurately capture speech in conferences, lectures, sermons, and general public address applications. The microphone includes a 19″ gooseneck and mounting flange. Also featured is a rubber-mounting ring that supports the element and reduces gooseneck, stand and handling noise.
Its cardioid polar pattern effectively reduces off-axis and ambient audio that can cause feedback. A multi-stage blast filter protects the microphone element from noise caused by popping, breath and wind. The frequency response accentuates vocals with a slight rise in high frequencies, and a low frequency noise filter. The 119LB includes a 5.5′ (1.7 m) long two-conductor cable. The cable is shielded to reduce noise caused by radio-frequencies and is unterminated for adapting desired connectors, or attaching to public-address amplifiers.
Clock Audio Boundary microphone stingray C008E
$275.00Add to cart
Desk / Table mounted low profile Boundary Layer Condenser Microphone with Half-Cardiod Polar Pattern.
- Boundary Layer Condenser Microphone.
- RF friendily technology offering immunity from GSM (cellphones) and other sources of frequency interference.
- Half-Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Fully balanced Low profile.
- Integrated Phantom Power Module.
- Finish: Black Nextel® or Grey Nextel®
Shure BETA 53 Headset Microphone
$329.00Add to cartShure Beta 53 – microphone
Key Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable, latex-free earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage